As many of you know sometime ago we tied up with Capitalise who are a lending platform for businesses. They compare various lenders and then let you know what the best deals are.
They have been very proactive and are helping clients obtain the interest free loans. You can find the application process here https://www.mphaccountants.co.uk/funding
Capitalised have stated;
As the Covid-19 situation escalates in the UK, we at Capitalise are here to help you to support you.
Things are changing on a daily basis and lenders are being inundated with applications. In order to cope with the volume, we have had confirmation they are prioritising applications that are fully complete with all information, rather than chasing or waiting for documents.
As a reminder, when uploading every application, we will need the following information:
· Last 3 years full accounts with detailed P&L
· Last 12 months business bank statements (Lloyds Bank usually need 6 months personal as well)
· Up to date management accounts
· Aged debtor and creditor lists
· Confirmation of any outstanding debt (provider, term, repayment)
· Statement of personal assets, liabilities, income and expenditure from all Directors
· Home addresses of all directors/shareholders
· Paragraph on how Covid-19 has affected the business and what the funds will specifically be used for.
We will not be able to release any searches to lenders without the above.