Bookkeeper; Part-time/Full-time – MPH Accountants & Business Advisors.
You will be joining a dynamic and proactive practice to support our high performing Client Services Team which excels beyond clients’ expectations. It is now necessary to grow the department by one new member due to customer needs and business growth.
Main purpose of new role
In your new role, you will undertake all necessary bookkeeping requirements for a variety of clients allocated by the Client Services Manager. You will be inputting data, advising the team leader of any issues, and completing quarterly VAT returns for clients.
- Daily bookkeeping requirements, overseeing company’s financial data and
- Preparation and maintenance of VAT returns
- Keeping all records appropriately updated
- Manage client liaison through telephone, email and personally
- Working within required deadlines to ensure excellent customer service
Essential criteria for role
- Experienced bookkeeper
- Competent in cloud software i.e., Xero, QuickBooks
- Competent in Microsoft Office
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- The ability to work largely unsupervised and be self-motivated
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management
Preferred criteria for role
- Experience of working in an environment with multiple clients
- Knowledge of Making Tax Digital
- Competent in automated data entry
- Customer focused
- Personal responsibility
- Analysing information
- Dealing with complexity
- Data entry skills
- Attention to detail
What you’ll get in return
You will have a flexible work life balance. 28 days annual leave including bank holidays.
This is a great time to join MPH Accountants & Business Advisors and you can expect potential growth and development within the role for the right person. We have a fantastic working environment, with teamwork and customer focus at the heart of what we do.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, please send an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com. If you would like a confidential discussion about this role, please contact Jake on 01227 277667.
MPH Accountants & Business Advisors is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from all eligible candidates.